Paswoord vergeten

Schrijf mij in!

Inhoud

Zoeken

VogelArena.com

Reclame

Forums Home > De kroeg > Aviarylife E magazine Moderators
agabird

Om een bericht te kunnen posten moet u ingeschreven zijn schrijf in.
Als U al lid bent log hier in.

Pagina : 1

Auteur Onderwerp : Aviarylife E magazine
dundieje
Website Member

Website Member
2017-11-19 - 11:33:56 send message to dundieje

Binnenkort gratis beschikbaar.
Meer informatie op de facebook pagina van Simon Degenhard.

dundieje
Website Member

Website Member
2017-11-20 - 09:03:21 send message to dundieje

hieronder de tekst van zijn facebook pagina:

FREE worldwide E-magazine!
I am very excited to officially announce the BIG NEWS that has been mentioned in recent days; as of December 2017 the Aviarylife E-mag will be offered FREE to bird lovers throughout the world! This is our present to the bird world.
When I first became involved in the publication of Aviarylife, the driving force for me was that I simply wanted to help educate people on all things bird when and wherever possible; I wanted to spread the bird word far and wide. I wanted to help aviculture continue to develop and grow, to demonstrate the beauty of birds to the younger generations and show them what a wonderful hobby birds can be, both inside and outside of the aviary. Over the years my desire to do all of this and more has only continued to grow, and in turn I have looked at things more and more from a Global perspective.
With the ever-evolving advancements in technology the virtual world is becoming smaller and smaller, giving us the ability to communicate with bird lovers from every corner of the Globe. This has demonstrated to me the number of people out there, who just like me, simply live and breath birds. However, at the same time it has become clear that not every bird lover can afford to purchase reliable educational material on the subject of birds. This has stuck in my mind for sometime now and I have been continually thinking about how I can help give access to dependable information on birds to as many bird lovers throughout the world as possible, and bingo, it hit me – I needed to offer the Aviarylife E-mag FREE to one and all! And so, the wheels were set in motion.
As a result of my ever increasing contact base of aviculturists and bird lovers in general, and the support of world renowned conservation organisations such as the Association for the Conservation of Threatened Parrots e.V. (ACTP) along with that of various governmental departments from numerous countries from around the globe, I am now also in a position to increase the frequency of publication of the Aviarylife E-mag to monthly, meaning that those who take up the offer of the FREE E-mag will get to enjoy even more quality articles and up-to-date news than ever before!
The FREE Aviarylife E-mag will launch in the English language as of December 2017, but don’t worry; we are working on adding a number of foreign language versions as soon as possible. This is again inline with my wish to give access to dependable information on birds to as many people throughout the world as possible.
Details on how you will be able to access the FREE Aviarylife E-mag will be released in due course, so stay tuned for this info. And for those who have paid for a current E-mag subscription, don’t worry, you will be personally contacted and we will make sure that you are not left out of pocket.
Now, to put the minds of subscribers to the hardcopy of the magazine at ease as well, the production of the paper magazine will continue on a quarterly basis, so you will still receive the magazine as per usual.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the help and support of the dedicated team that I have behind me, and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart; together we can make the dream come true!
I am thoroughly looking forward to delivering the FREE Aviarylife E-mag to the world and hope that it will in some way help to spread the love of birds further than ever before and at the same time bring all bird lovers that little bit closer together!
Cheers,
Simon and the Aviarylife Team.

Daniel
Website Member

Website Member
2017-11-20 - 15:56:45 send message to Daniel

Ik vind het een prettig blad om te lezen, al bevat het wel veel advertenties. Simon is iemand die de juiste motivatie heeft en enorm veel doet. Dus ik kan het iedereen aanbevelen.

dundieje
Website Member

Website Member
2018-01-31 - 21:52:06 send message to dundieje

Pagina : 1

Plaats een reactie

Er zijn in totaal 212 bezoekers op de site, waarvan 3 leden.

Aantal mensen in chat: 1
attie11,
Copyright 1998-2022,
Laatste update: 31 oktober 2022
e-mail: info@vogelarena.com
kinderopvang in Enschede